List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    Re: My Take on Virtdomains so far
From:       Phil Dibowitz <phil () ipom ! com>
Date:       2002-08-23 22:52:56

Rob Siemborski wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
>

>>Next let me mention the following bug from Simon's Auxprop MySQl code is still
>>in SASL 2.1.7:
>>If you're mysql.h is in a mysql subdirectory (like /usr/include/mysql) you'll
>>need to edit plugins/mysql.c and change #include <mysql.h> to #include
>><mysql/mysql.h>. Configure shold do this automatically but doesn't.
>>

> Sorry. (I don't think this was ever reported).  I've bugzilla'd it and
> should get to it the next time I'm looking for something to do (monday, I
> suspect).

No problem. I had talked to Simon about it before the code was merged... never
thought to mention it here. I prolly should have CC'd that to the sasl list,
but the bugzilla case was made, so it's all good.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil@ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

  - Benjamin Franklin, 1759