List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    FAQ addition
From:       julesa <julesa () pcf ! com>
Date:       2002-08-05 19:50:38

I have a new addition to the possible causes of the "signalled to death
by 11" question on the FAQ.

I found that after upgrading to Cyrus-imapd 2.1.5 a few users couldn't
log in - I was seeing "signalled to death by 11" in syslog with every
login attempt. It worked fine for other users, though.

After logging in as the cyrus admin user and running

/usr/cyrus/bin/reconstruct -r user.xxx

for each person that had problems, the errors stopped and all users were
able to log in again.

--
Jules Agee
System Administrator