List:       infinite-monkeys
Subject:    dns name
From:       Tom Stanis <stanis () cs ! wisc ! edu>
Date:       1997-10-19 15:22:16

At 20:59 18/10/97 -0700, Dave Avery wrote:
Just want to inform you, that all access to http://www.rc5.cs.wisc.edu, now
can be done by this address http://www.ifm.net or http://ifm.net .
Hope that the participants of Infinite Monkeys and also the participants
from another efforts would be glad with their new domain name.

Actually I hope that IFM maintainers will change their domain name soon,
because the domain ifm.net only transfer us to rc5.cs.wisc.edu

There are some benefits from this new domain name :
1. If we want to visit their homepage, we only need to type less.
2. it should be easier to remember.
3. This domain (*.net), show that : 1. This effort done in the network.
                                    2. Show that this project (by IFM), can
be done
         					     by every people, not only
from their who are 					     a
student, because domian name *.edu

		     sometimes make
people think "oooh this

effort is doing by students, so it won't be
	     control
professionally. :)

BTW, can we make a contest, to guess when *THE KEY* is find ?
I guess (for bovine), when their have checked about 70% - 78% of the
keyspace.
How about you ?