List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: INN question.
From:       "Jim Brown, Sr." <Sys-Admin () CSUinternet ! net>
Date:       1999-05-28 21:49:39

I want to thank the people who responded to this thread. Your insight was very
helpful.

With regard as to why my Netscape was locking up, I'm on the unix box that is
running news and the default server that was entered was just the cname of the
server (i.e. "news"). Although this worked for the previous version of INN it
was causing my browser to lock up. When I added a new news server, with the
FQDN, and removed the old default, everything worked fine. Don't know if this is
a bug or a security thing but it's working for me and all my customers.

Thanks again guys for all the help :-)

--
James Brown, Sr.	ICQ: 34133817
	CIO				| DNS/System/Network Administrator