List:       inet-access
Subject:    Access in Equinix Ashburn and San Jose
From:       "Majdi S. Abbas" <msa () latt ! net>
Date:       2014-12-12 13:53:13

	Greetings,

	If anyone's in a position to sell me access (literally, a
statically routed /30 or /31 to a link /30 or /31) in Equinix
Ashburn and San Jose, please drop me a line off-list.

	Rate is low, but we'd be happy to commit to 100M on a GE.
And of course, per longstanding inet-access tradition, I'm in a hurry.

	Thanks!

	--msa
--
Eat sushi frequently. - Avi