List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Here! (Raises Hand) (Was: Re: price for routing a /24 via BGP)
From:       "Mark E. Mallett" <mem () schmem ! com>
Date:       2014-10-30 15:55:43

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 11:22:26AM -0700, JC Dill wrote:
> First cell phone circa 1992 was an analog bag phone. I don't recall what I was \
> using when I joined the list. Probably a Motorola something.

Mine was a Nokia, perhaps a 2110, or at least something that looked
a lot like it. My second was/is a Motorola T720, and that's the one I
still have. Looks like (from an imprint inside the battery cover) that
it was made in 2002.

And yep, I'm still here. At least I am if the list takes this. :)

-mm-  (not really a luddite, just not much of a phone person)
--
Eat sushi frequently. - Avi
inet@inet-access.net is the human contact address.