List:       inet-access
Subject:    Anyone want to talk about used RedBack SMS?
From:       Chris Boyd <CBoyd () apogeetelecom ! com>
Date:       2002-05-30 15:08:16

We are considering buying a used RedBack SMS 1800.  I've worked with them,
but never _on_ them, since I was either doing DSLAM stuff or router stuff at
the time.

I'm interested in hearing tales from the trenches about warts, gotchas and
pitfalls.  Is it really worth it to get the FE3 vs. the FE2?  Do I have to
derate the number of users I can support if I go to PPPoE?

Private replies welcomed.  If there is interest, I will be happy to
summarize back to the list.

Thanks,
--
Chris Boyd

-
Recent archives of the list can be found at:
http://mix.twistedpair.ca/pipermail/inet-access/