List:       imap
Subject:    Re: changes in draft 07
From:       William Yeager <yeager () roam ! Eng ! Sun ! COM>
Date:       1996-10-19 20:47:45

>1) Correct minor grammar nits.
>
>2) Use more precise language; e.g. distinguish "session" and "connection", use
>"charset" (and refer to the charset RFC) instead of "character set", "headers"
>now means "multiple headers" and not "header lines".
>
>3) Move description of system flags to 2.3.2, define \Recent more precisely.
>
>4) Add examples of a body structure

With these additions/corrections we clearly have a draft that is ready for
submission. This is an extremely important document that has a decade of
experimentation and implemenation behind it. This is how modern email is
being, and will be done for years to come.

Thanks again to Terry Gray and UW for having supported this undertaking.

Bill