List:       ilugc
Subject:    Re: [Ilugc] Why FOSS for Education, a presentation in PDF format
From:       "Baskar Selvaraj" <baskar () linuxpertsystem ! com>
Date:       2007-11-29 12:26:49

Dear All,

Thanks for everyone in the list who have sent their valuable feedback on the \
presentation.

I have modified the slides and included 14 new slides as per the suggestions given
by LUG members and finally this document is released under Creative Commons Attribute \
License 3.0 and now everyone is allowed to copy, redistribute and share with others.  \
The ODP file is about 20 MB and I could not upload in any website.  If anyone \
requires the ODP for modification I can send them by e-mail.

The new link is:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/06/Free-software-for-education.pdf

Regards

Baskar