List:       ietf-saag
Subject:    [saag] UTA WG report for IETF 119
From:       "Valery Smyslov" <valery () smyslov ! net>
Date:       2024-03-21 6:29:08

UTA meets on Friday, after the SAAG session.

We will send actual report after the meeting.
For now, we have changes in our leadership:

Paul Wouters is our new responsible AD, replacing Francesca Palombini who is now a WIT AD
Alan DeKok stepped up as a co-chair, replacing Orie Steele, who stepped up as an ART AD

The UTA WG has been also moved to the Security Area (it was in ART before)