List:       ietf-saag
Subject:    [saag] HTTP-Auth Summary for IETF 90
From:       Yoav Nir <ynir.ietf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-07-24 15:08:01

The HTTP-Auth working group met today before lunch.

The Basic & Digest drafts are almost ready for WGLC, after we settle the qu=
estion of scope - it is not clear whether the group does or does not want t=
o enhance these protocols rather than just add internationalization and mod=
ern hash functions.

The HOBA team promised to finish work on the document over the summer. Afte=
r that, we are likely to be able to go to WGLC on that as well.

We have three documents covering =93Mutual-Auth=94 that require a lot more =
review and discussion. =

Alexey will revise the SCRAM document based on feedback from Tony Hansen.

Matt & Yoav