List:       hyperledger-tsc
Subject:    [Hyperledger Project TSC] Code of Conduct
From:       lehors () us ! ibm ! com (Arnaud Le Hors)
Date:       2016-03-08 15:59:48

Hi,

I work with Chris Ferris in the Open Technology group at IBM and to help
with the development of a Code of Conduct I put together two drafts for
your consideration: the first one is based on Cloud Foundry's, the second
one is based on W3C's.

Both are linked from the wiki page:
https://github.com/hyperledger/hyperledger/wiki/Proposals

Note that in response to concerns regarding Cloud Foundry's CoC clause
about silent people I replaced it with one borrowed from W3C's which has
the same intent but is worded more positively.

If that's acceptable, I suggest having a quick poll to decide which one to
go with. Of course amendments are possible either way.

Regards.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Cloud