List:       hylafax
Subject:    flexfax: Postscript Code to make '\n' work in faxcover comments
From:       "Thomas Kempf" <tkempf () hueper ! de>
Date:       1999-03-29 13:30:16

Hi,
i am currently trying to make a faxcover for our site. On doing so I
encountered the problem, that the /comments variable ignores manual inserted
linefeeds.
I searched the hylafax mailing archives and found a thread on this theme last
year. Now i wonder if anyone has already changed the postscript function, so
that it breaks lines on encountering '\n' in the text.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Thomas Kempf

Atelier Hueper
im Bruehl 1