List:       hylafax
Subject:    Re: 2DMR encoding on MT2834ZDX
From:       Sam Leffler <sam () hyla ! chez ! sgi ! com>
Date:       1995-03-31 8:57:52

    To:  flexfax@sgi.sgi.com
    Subject:  2DMR encoding on MT2834ZDX
    Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 10:17:56
    From:  ggoodey@sblack.demon.co.uk (Graham Goodey)

    TO all,

    I am just trying out my new MT2834ZDX.

    In simple terms does a ZDX work with 2DMR encoding.

I do not believe so.

    1D encoding with gs3.12 works fine tried to use 2D ie. ps2fax -2
    and the logs says it doesn't support it.

    It could be that I have to modifiy the config.tty script as I am using the
    faxaddmodem that is broken with AIX so bits may have been missed in
    config.

Huh?  I know of nothing wrong with faxaddmodem on AIX.  If something's
not right then please report it to me (or refer me to an old posting).

    Sam