List:       hx2000-port
Subject:    [Hx2000-port] Re: Shifted Screen issue...hx2000
From:       Ken Lyons - SplinterFL <SplinterFL () GraphixWizard ! com>
Date:       2007-07-13 13:43:19

Just wanted to update.   The  Auto-Dim  feature does work, just doesn't
excute  in a timely manner.
-- I left my  handheld on the charger, and Auto-Dim set for 1 minute...
the screen was off  10mins to an hour later when I returned.
-- it wakes back up to proper brightness on   TS input.

I tried  using an SD WiFi card, but  couldn't get it to be recognized.

Ken