List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] Satan on 10.x
From:       cyoho () umph ! org
Date:       1997-08-29 20:22:47

Hi folks,

Has anyone gotten satan to run on a 10.x system?  Specifically, I'm
having trouble finding how to start probing.  The make runs with no
errors, and my netscape browser starts up with all the documentation,
but the docs say "From the Control Panel in the html interface, select
Run SATAN", and I don't seem to have a control panel on my browser...

Config is:

Netscape Navigator Gold version 3.0
HP-UX version 10.01
Satan Version 1.1.1