List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] Permissions
From:       sudhirn () richmond ! infi ! net
Date:       1997-06-30 20:10:02

Hi admins,

I am running 10.10 on hp 9000 server. All the users on the system
are divided into 3 groups say A,B,C. Is there way I can give access to files
belong to user from group A to user from Group B only no to any other  user
in group C. If understand correctly I should give 777 permission but that
makes it accessable to group C also, which I don't want to do. can I give
access to only certain group by group name.

Basically I am a oracle dba, I am kind of forced into sysadmin, so I don't
have extensive knowledge of admin, if anybody can hel;pp me out, i would
greatly appreciate.

Thank you
Sudhir Nellutla