List:       hpux-admin
Subject:    [HPADM] Fortran Compiler on HP UX
From:       SUBASH () Inf ! COM
Date:       1996-11-29 0:30:02

     Hi,

     I have a few queries on Fortran on HP-UX 10.01

     1. Fortran Compiler Limitation for 9.x & 10.x - Data Sheet (like
        Expression size and source file size maximum it can handle for
        normal & different types of optimization compilation)

        Requirement reason : This work reaches all the compiler limitation
                             very fast and chokes our powerful HP machine.

     2. Fortran Compiler Variation (between 9.x & 10.x) - Data Sheet

        The above two info. are not available in manuals / HP web site.

     If anybody has any info on this, kindly give me a clue.

     Regards,
     Suabsh