List:       helix-video-dev
Subject:    [Video-dev] RE: [Clientapps-dev] RE: [Common-dev] CR: Add Post
From:       <Shy.Ward () nokia ! com>
Date:       2006-03-13 22:09:41

Committed to HEAD and 210CayS. Thanks - Shy;

>>> Subject: [Common-dev] CR: Add Post Processing Functionality for
>>> SymbianMMF/MDF
>>>
>>> Add Post Processing Functionality for Symbian MMF/MDF
>>>
>>> "Nokia submits this code under the terms of a commercial
>>contribution
>>> agreement with RealNetworks, and I am authorized to contribute this
>>> code under said agreement."
>>>
>>> Modified by:  shy.ward@nokia.com
>>>
>>> Reviewed by:
>>>
>>> Date: 03-7-2006.
>>>
>>> Error ID: EOVL-6GVTAH
>>>              EOVL-6F4TP7
>>>              EOVL-6K4V7V
>>>              EHSG-6LTKFT
>>>
>>> Project: Helix plugin for Symbian
>>>
>>> Synopsis: Add Post Processing Functionality for Symbian MMF/MDF.
>>>
>>> Three new interfaces were added: IHXSurfaceControl,
>IHXDSAControl, &
>>> IHXSiteRegister. These allow the Symbian MMF/MDF to send post
>>> processing commands to dev video in the MDF. No
>>functionality has been
>>> changed or added for non-MDF builds.
>>>
>>> The feature flag HELIX_FEATURE_MMF_SITE_CONTROL is used and
>>defined in
>>> the profile: helix-client-s60-mdf-common.pfi.
>>> These new features allow the MMF client to scale, rotate,
>>control DSA,
>>> set contrast, etc.
>>>
>>> Files Modified:
>>> clientapps\symbianMmf\hxmmfctrlimpl.cpp
>>> clientapps\symbianMmf\hxmmfsitesupplier.cpp
>>> clientapps\symbianMmf\hxmmfsitesupplier.h
>>> datatype\mdf\video\renderer\mdfvideoadapter.cpp
>>> datatype\mdf\video\renderer\umakelib
>>> datatype\mdf\video\renderer\pub\mdfvideoadapter.h
>>> common\include\hxiids.h
>>> common\include\hxwintyp.h
>>> video\sitelib\platform\symbian\minisymbiansite.cpp
>>> video\sitelib\pub\platform\symbian\minisymbiansite.h