List:       helix-video-dev
Subject:    [Video-dev] Re: Helix SDK sample: exwlsite
From:       "Greg Wright" <gwright () real ! com>
Date:       2004-04-23 17:03:11

Adding dev@video.

It should be no problem to run without X. We have done this for
systems like linux/arm on the Zaurus and iPAC/linux.

For a good start take a look at:

    video/sitelib/platform/unix/linux_fb_site.cpp and
    video/sitelib/platform/unix/linux_fb_surf.cpp

Those are frame buffer sites and don't use X.

Let me know how it goes.

--greg.