List:       helix-producer-dev
Subject:    [Helix-producer-dev] Adding URL
From:       "idris  athani" <athani_ma () rediffmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-04 14:12:09

Hello,

a) I am using HelixProducer 10 SDK. At present i am able to encode.
Now i want to add the URL in this stream. Please let me know how to add this in detail.

b) I had tried with the Helix producer sdk. but here i am not able to encode. how to use this ?

  Please guide me which one should i use ? Any samples are available for this ?

Thanx