List:       helix-producer-dev
Subject:    Re: [hxprod] Partial encoding
From:       Larry Young <lyoung () real ! com>
Date:       2003-09-16 15:43:27

This is a MIME-formatted message.  If you see this text it means that your
E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

Hi,

The Producer SDK doesn't currently support start/end times for input readers.  If \
you're interested in adding this functionality to some of the input plugins, let me \
know and I'll point you at the right chunks of code.

Thanks,
Larry