List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    [Open-discuss] Agenda items for next Tuesday's telecon
From:       Rob Lanphier <robla () real ! com>
Date:       2005-03-18 19:55:14

Hi all,

I'm still mulling over what we should talk about in our next telecon on
Tuesday (March 22).  Here's some ideas:  I'd like to get some thoughts
on what is most interesting:

*  Status update on hc.org upgrade planning.  Anand has been doing a
bunch of requirements gathering work.  I'll let him send the update, but
we'll surely plan to set aside some time for discussing that.

*  Status update on various projects.
   *  Helix Player/Gtk (https://player.helixcommunity.org/unix)
   *  Helix Player/Symbian (https://symbian.helixcommunity.org/)
   *  Helix DNA Client (https://helix-client.helixcommunity.org)
   *  Helix port to Linux/ARM (https://linuxarm.helixcommunity.org)

Thoughts on this?  I haven't asked any of the right people whether they
would be willing/ready to provide an update, since I'm not sure what the
interest.  However, depending on relative interest, we can plan
accordingly.

Rob
--
Rob Lanphier, Development Support Manager - RealNetworks
Helix Community: http://helixcommunity.org