List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Open-discuss] Contributor call -- future schedule?
From:       Rob Lanphier <robla () real ! com>
Date:       2005-03-15 23:43:39

On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 13:20 -0500, Paul Cosway wrote:
> Rob -
> I didn't see the information about last weeks telecon until this week.
> Is there a place on the website where the schedule for those will be posted?
>
> Any summary (or archived audio?) of the call?

Hi Paul,

Sorry you missed the last telecon.  Anand is in the process of putting
together a homepage for the telecons here:
https://community.helixcommunity.org/2005/telecon/

To participate, send an RSVP to feedback@helixcommunity.org, and we'll
get you on the list of folks we send telecon joining details to.  Also,
be sure to introduce yourself on this list so that the other telecon
participants know your role in the community.

Thanks
Rob
--
Rob Lanphier, Development Support Manager - RealNetworks
Helix Community: http://helixcommunity.org