List:       helix-open-discuss
Subject:    Re: [feedback] DVD support in HELIX
From:       Mark Murphy <mlmurphy () real ! com>
Date:       2002-09-30 16:00:44

At 06:29 AM 9/30/2002, Jan Lauridsen wrote:
>Hello
>
>Will the Helix client have DVD support? Support for controlling the
>various dvd features like subtitles, chapters, dvd menu navigation etc?
>
>We are currently working on a new improved dvd module for our product
>(<http://www.palmbutler.com>www.palmbutler.com).
>
>With regards
>Jan Lauridsen
>Software engineer
>Homelinc A/S

I am not aware of any plans to include DVD support in the Helix DNA client.
You can see a lineup of the included features at:

http://www.helixcommunity.org/content/tech/client.html

However, you might still consider working with the Helix community on DVD
capabilities, particularly if the rest of the Helix DNA client could be
beneficial to the PalmButler device.

Thanks for your interest in Helix!

Mark Murphy, Helix Community Manager
CollabNet, Inc.