List:       gtkmm
Subject:    C++14
From:       Murray Cumming <murrayc () murrayc ! com>
Date:       2016-07-07 10:19:40

Our current stable versions require C++11. Does anybody object to us
requiring C++14 for the current unstable versions, which will become
the next stable versions? GCC 6 uses C++14 by default.

We don't need C++14 for anything urgently but it would be nice to have
some little things such as decltype(auto) and std::make_unique().

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc@murrayc.com