List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    gtk_init() command-line args
From:       rbd <rbd () soest ! hawaii ! edu>
Date:       2018-05-15 21:34:52

Hi all,

Can someone point me to an official gtk3 documentation source which
clearly lists all of the command-line arguments parsed and then stripped
from argv[] by gtk_init()? I cannot find this information anywhere
(although it would not be the first time I missed something right in
front of my nose).

I want to ensure that I do not code any args of my own that are only going
to be mysteriously stripped away by gtk_init(). And I would also just like
to know what amazing things I can do for free with whatever args
gtk_init() is actually looking for.

Thanks!

Roger Davis
Univ. of Hawaii