List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    Making windows remain in the foreground
From:       Mike Holme <M.Holme () mmu ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-05-28 13:06:35

Hi,

   I'm fairly new to GTK having only wrote one application. I'm
currently working on a panel applet and when clicked I want it to
generate a window that is always on top. I thought the solution might
have something to do with the event GDK_VISIBILITY_NOTIFY but I had
vision of endless events caused by redrawing the window in this event. I
also thought there maybe a flag like GTK_WINDOW_ALWAYS_TOPLEVEL (yeah,
if only) when I'm calling gtk_window_new()

Does anybody have any light on this problem for me, any help would be
very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Mike Holme