List:       gtk
Subject:    gtk treeview selection remove highlight
From:       swrangsar basumatary <swrangsarb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-19 10:59:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

How do I remove the selection highlight in gtk tree view? I want to use the
GtkTreeSelection object but I do not want the highlight on the selected
rows. I will be setting a different background color for them. I need to
do this because some of the columns' background colors are being used as a
color code and shouldn't be affected by the selection.

Thanks,

-swrangsar