List:       gtk
Subject:    autotools bootstrap project with glib testing framework?
From:       chris snow <chsnow123 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-17 22:51:42

Hi Forum,

I'm trying to figure out how to use the GLib testing framework on an
autotools project.

I've seen the json-glib project which is used as an example of both of
these technologies, but I'm a newbie on both GLib and autotools so I'm
struggling to figure it all out.

Is there a minimalist project using autotools and Glib testing
framework that I can use as a starting point?

Many thanks,

Chris