List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    [gst-devel] Enable h264 and mpeg4 encoder in ubuntu
From:       Nguyen Thanh Trung <trungnt_hut () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-07-31 9:35:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

May be this's not right place to ask this question. But it'll be great if any one can \
help.

Here's my problem: I need a program to encode video using h264 and mpeg4 codec in \
gstreamer, but seem gstreamer in ubuntu lacks of these encoder. I've searched google, \
tried some packages and tried to build the package from source code, too. With \
gst-ffmpeg source code, mpeg4 encoder is enabled by default but not h264, and \
although I tried some parameters to enabled h264 encoder, but all failed. So, is \
there any 1 know already built package(s) with these encoder or how to enabled h264 \
encoder to build it from gst-ffmpeg source code ?

Thanks and best regards.

trungnt

      &quot;Tốt hơn, thoáng gọn hơn, nhanh hơn -Trải nghiệm Yahoo! Mail \
mới hôm nay! http://vn.mail.yahoo.com&quot;