List:       grinder-use
Subject:    Re: [Grinder-use] grinder failed to run jmssender.py (No module named weblogic)
From:       Bill Yang <byang () livewireinnovation ! com>
Date:       2015-03-25 16:03:17

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your information regarding my issue. Meanwhile, I started to test my java \
project for load testing, I am wondering if there is any  sort of examples using a \
java code which can be through a bridge script. Actually I am not really using Python \
programming prior. But I found there is only demo on the Internet   \
https://gist.github.com/kvalle/1622421 as below; \
======================================================== public class MyTestRunner {
private HTTPRequest test;
public JavaTestRunner(HTTPRequest req) throws NotWrappableTypeException {
this.test = (HTTPRequest) new Test(100, "http test").wrap(req);
}
public void call() throws Exception {
this.test.GET("http://google.com");
this.test.GET("http://nytimes.com");
}}
java_test_runner = my.java.package.MyTestRunner
grinder.script = grinder.py
grinder.runs = 10
grinder.threads = 2
# etc
from net.grinder.plugin.http import HTTPRequest
from net.grinder.script.Grinder import grinder
def load_class(class_name):
m = __import__(class_name)
for comp in class_name.split('.')[1:]:
m = getattr(m, comp)
return m
test_runner = load_class(grinder.getProperties().getProperty('java_test_runner'))
class TestRunner:
def __init__(self):
self.runner = test_runner(HTTPRequest())
def __call__(self):
self.runner.call()
Unfortunately, my load test has to call my java application, e.g. \
PerformationLoadTest.jar, instead of calling HTTPRequest. I wonder if you have any \
suggestion or advance for me to implement with grinder?

Regards,
Bill Yang