List:       grinder-development
Subject:    [Grinder-development] [ grinder-Bugs-3324088 ] Grinder 3.4 doesn't
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2011-06-21 16:37:08

Bugs item #3324088, was opened at 2011-06-21 18:37
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by grapsus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=118598&aid=3324088&group_id=18598

not just the latest update.
Category: Core engine
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It is impossible to build Grinder 3.4 with Jython 2.5. When I replace Jython 2.5 with \
the jar from Jython 2.1 everything goes fine. I'm trying to package the Grinder for \
Debian and this issue makes the build too complicated. Please correct it.