List:       grass-user
Subject:    [GRASS-user] Student grants
From:       Anna_Petrášová_via_grass-user <grass-user () lists ! osgeo
Date:       2023-11-13 21:43:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear all,

We would like to announce a paid opportunity for students to contribute to
GRASS GIS! GRASS GIS will offer a number of student grants for projects
that include development of GRASS documentation, tests, new features or
geospatial tools and bug fixing.  Check the wiki for details on how to
apply and suggested topics:

https://grass.osgeo.org/news/2023_11_09_student_grants_announced/

Deadline is the end of the year.

Many of you work in research and academia, so please share this opportunity
in your circles!

If you would like to mentor or co-mentor a new topic or one listed on the
wiki, let me know.

Thank you,
Anna