List:       grass-user
Subject:    [GRASS-user] GRASS GIS Mentoring Program
From:       Anna_Petrášová_via_grass-user <grass-user () lists ! osgeo
Date:       2023-11-06 21:52:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear all,

I would like to bring to your attention a newly started
development-oriented mentoring program focused on students, researchers,
and software developers who want to integrate GRASS GIS into their
projects. See the announcement with details and application form on GRASS
website:

https://grass.osgeo.org/news/2023_10_11_mentoring_program_announced/

Let me know if you have any questions about applying to the program and
please share this announcement in your circles.

Best,
Anna