List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    Re: [graphviz-interest] Website / Issue tracker problems
From:       "Emden R. Gansner" <erg () research ! att ! com>
Date:       2013-10-31 16:55:05

I have updated the issue tracker entry page to make it clear that only a \
single account is  necessary, and to tell the user where to go to create \
one. Thanks for the suggestion.

The email problem probably relates to our recent move. Many pieces are \
still not working. I see that  your account was created, so you might try \
logging in and entering the bug. If that still fails, send me the info and \
I'll enter it. Please include the  following information:

Title:     [brief description of the problem]
Submitter: [your name and email address, e.g., John Doe \
                <jd@research.att.com> ]
Subsys:    [what part of graphviz has the bug: dot, neato, twopi, circo,
             fdp, output generation, libgraph, libagraph, grappa,
             dotty/lneato/lefty, tcl/tk tools, build/installation, other]
Version:   [graphviz version, e.g., 1.8.6]
System:    [hardware/OS/OS version you are using, e.g., x86-Linux-RedHat \
                7.2]
Severity:  [how bad: critical, major, minor, cosmetic]
Problem:   [a full description of the problem]
Input:     [input graph in dot format; if the graph is large, see below.]
Comments:  [any additional or unrelated comments]

Thanks.

      Emden