List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    [graphviz-interest] Website / Issue tracker problems
From:       Kevin Funk <krf () gmx ! de>
Date:       2013-10-30 22:46:51

Hey there,

I have some technical problems regarding the web infrastructure of
graphviz.org.

My initial intention was to create myself a user account on
http://www.graphviz.org/mantisbt/ to report an issue about a problem while
building Graphviz from source. This lead to the following problem: How do I
register?

By luck, I found [1], telling me to register directly on www.graphviz.org.
This, however, is not obvious at all -- in my opinion. It is also not
documented at [2]. Please give new users a hint where to register.

Then I tried to register, but got the following error while completing the
form:
"Unable to send e-mail. Please contact the site administrator if the problem
persists.". I'm hereby informing the site administrator :)

Still waiting to enter my bug report + patch...

Greets

PS: I cannot even notify the administrator because of missing contact details
on graphviz.org!

[1] http://lists.research.att.com/pipermail/graphviz-devel/2011/001364.html
[2] http://www.graphviz.org/content/graphviz-issue-tracker

--