List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    [graphviz-interest] Dynagraph 1.0(.01) released
From:       gordon () woodhull ! com (Gordon Woodhull)
Date:       2006-01-25 12:03:00

Hi Axel,

You are so right.  I always wanted an object-oriented interface for
two reasons:
1) I just think that way.
2) It allows for stronger typing of attributes, and you don't have to
parse e.g. edge bezier strings.

However, the functional 'gv' API (based on lib(a)graph) is far more
compatible, and I already have the string attributes from the
incrface language interface.  So it should be much easier to
implement, once I have time.

Thanks for a push in the right direction,
Gordon

>>> Axel.