List:       graphviz-interest
Subject:    [graphviz-interest] Dot
From:       thecomputerman () wanadoo ! fr (The Computer Man)
Date:       2004-05-06 6:03:28

Hello,

I'm a little prob with dot. I'm make two graph (digraph one {...} and digraph
two {...}), I generate a ps file, but the size of the first graph it's more
little that the size of the second graph.

When i open my ps file, the first page where there is the first graph it's ok,
but when i go to the second page, the size of the page it's to small and i
can't see the second graph.

Can you help me ?

Thanks for your answer.
--