List:       gphoto-kodak
Subject:    [gphoto-kodak] ODS 0.0.3 release time?
From:       iweiny () pacbell ! net iweiny () pacbell ! net
Date:       1999-12-23 6:05:20

Did this get fixed?  Has anyone looked at it?

With DC265, ODS 0.0.3, and USB I have the same problem.

I have run into a slight bit of time here and I was looking at it tonight.  I
don't think the camera is responding to the delete command.  Acording to my
spec the camera should not respond with data but the command should get echoed
back correct?  That is why you have the begin_send...  begin_receive
procedure...

I do think the camera is getting the first delete command though because it
will always delete one file...

Anyway, just thought I would see if I am behind since I have not looked at this
for a while.

By the way, has anyone considered a cvs server?  I don't know anything about
setting it up but I have had bad luck in the past with patches and the like.
And I would be interested in learning.  I have used cvs in the past.

Also I have Solaris at work and have been fooling around with ODS there.  I
have not gotten it to build yet but as soon as I know the problem I will speek
up...

Thanks
Ira Weiny

--- To quote brian@worldcontrol.com: ---