List:       gphoto-kodak
Subject:    [gphoto-kodak] Re: Kodak DC210 with gphoto
From:       Sergey E. Levov serg () informika ! ru
Date:       1999-12-21 8:22:17

On Sun, 19 Dec 1999, Ralf Haller wrote:

> I tried to hookup my Kodak DC 210 digital camera to my Linux-box (RedHat
> 6.1) to download the pictures, however I received error messages in the
> term window saying something like ""invalid ack received from camera".

I had the same problem with my DC 210 and made the patch to fix it.
Patch was posted to the gphoto-devel list. You may look in its archive
and find my letter.

After applying this patch gphoto works well with DC 210 (even "take picture"
and "live preview" are work)

Best regards,
Sergey Levov (serg@informika.ru)