List:       gphoto-devel
Subject:    [GNU Photo devel] 0.3.4 release as soon as possible
From:       P Jenner psj () mustec ! eu ! org
Date:       1999-06-30 14:38:27

	Following Scott's announcement of a code freeze, once all pending
CVS bug fixes are in I will build and release gphoto-0.3.4 for testing.
Hopefully this will be the pre-release for 0.4.0 and all that will need
changing is the version number.  If anyone has any bugs they require
fixing which either causes gphoto not to build, dumps core or is a MAJOR
problem in the code (such as a file not being included in the tarball)
then let us know before 0.3.4 comes out (I intend to put out 0.3.4
tomorrow).

	Paul

	Paul S Jenner
	GNU/Linux Advocate