List:       gphoto
Subject:    [gphoto] gphoto2 project documentation
From:       "Michael J. Rensing" <michael.rensing () shaw ! ca>
Date:       2002-08-13 5:23:12

Hello all, I've taken the liberty of posting the web version of the current
gphoto documents on my website at <http://members.shaw.ca/michael.rensing>.

I would invite you to give feedback to the editors (including myself right
now).

Particularly, I would like to have some specific feedback on
- Chapter 1 <http://members.shaw.ca/michael.rensing/ch01.html>.

- the first part of Chapter 2
<http://members.shaw.ca/michael.rensing/ch02.html> which is a quick start
guide for gtkam,

- and the reference for gtkam which is at
<http://members.shaw.ca/michael.rensing/rn01re04.html>.

All of the work so far is based on my use of a single system with a Canon
PowerShot S20. I'm sure I've missed many of the tricks and stumbling blocks
that others have encountered, so I'd like to hear from you.

Regards,
Michael
michael.rensing(at)shaw.ca