List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    [Discuss-gnuradio] SDRplay rewrite w/RSP2
From:       Jeff Long <willcode4 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-12-16 21:54:38

I picked up a SDRplay RSP2 recently, and the gr-osmosdr support needed
some work. Here's a rewrite that works with RSP2 and has other
improvements. When the RSP1A comes in, I'll finish support for that. No
plans to pick up a RSP1, but someone can see if this works if
interested. This was tested against the Nov 2017 binary blob.

https://github.com/willcode/gr-osmosdr/tree/sdrplay2

=====

Complete rewrite of sdrplay support

- Supports RSP2
- Will support RSP1A when hardware arrives
- RSP1 is untested
- Uses streaming callbacks instead of polling
- Tuning, gain control imporoved, AGC supported
- Better performance (one less layer of buffers)