List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    [Discuss-gnuradio] Grumbleness on Fedora 27: I can't get gr-osmosdr to load
From:       "Marcus D. Leech" <mleech () ripnet ! com>
Date:       2017-12-16 19:43:39

Build and install went smoothly for everything, I have PYTHONPATH and
the ld.so.conf stuff setup properly, but for osmosdr, I end up getting:

ImportError: No module named _osmosdr_swig

When I try to import the osmosdr module.

The corresponding .so file is exactly where it is supposed to be.

Other drivers, like UHD, work as expected -- this appears to just affect
gr-osmosdr.

I'm rather stumped.

gr-osmosdr is the latest version: c653754....

My F27 system is up to date.