List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Request
From:       Sushmita Datta <sdatta () iitk ! ac ! in>
Date:       2000-10-12 7:20:59

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to write a shell program such that after executing which, it
displays the plot using gnuplot as well convert it to some format
of image like 'gif' and also want to display it through gnuplot. I don't
want to execute gnuplot repeatedly for this purpose, it should be done in
a single execution of a shell command. How it can be done?

With regards,
Sushmita.A

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot
to majordomo@dartmouth.edu
]]]]