List:       gnuplot-info
Subject:    Re: [Gnuplot-info] qt terminal hangs in gnuplot 5.0
From:       Elias Assmann <elias.assmann () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-02-10 7:52:18

On 02/09/2015 09:15 PM, Ethan Merritt wrote:
> Ah, sorry, so what I really misunderstood was your statement "I do see
> the difference with and without antialiasing".  I thought you meant
> you saw the same asymmetry with and without antialiasing.

Now that I read it again I have to agree that sentence was not very well
written.

> But I am mystified about the asymmetry in the x11 screenshot.  I can't
> reproduce that.

I only see it on one of the two machines I tried, although the setup is
more or less the same (same configure options, "same" OS).  If there is
anything you want me to try on that machine, just ask.

On the other hand, for me this problem is actually not severe.  It does
not affect my ability to read the plots, and for production quality
plots I will use the pdf or png terminals anyway.

	Elias