List:       gnome
Subject:    Argh Marco!!  :o   (from Clark)
From:       Clark Dunson <clarkman () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2008-02-15 23:30:52

Oops...

I told Marco he could use my machine for internet access in a pinch,
since he can't get his network up.  (It's not just our client
machines that have us locked out.)   I had no idea that he'd get in
this much trouble!

Using my personal email to join a mailing list since our company
doesn't allow us to join mailing lists with the office accounts ...
That's a bit much, love.

They are really stressed as they have a bunch of machines lined up to
ship, but the network cannot be started on half of them and there is
this dialog box "You are not allowed to access the system
configuration." problem.  I told him to get his own gmail account and
sent him home.  (He's been in since yesterday morning, and had to
cancel his Valentine's date because of this problem, no wonder he's a
mess.)

Well, at least it's Friday.

Sorry about the incident.

Clark Dunson