List:       gimp-user
Subject:    [Gimp-user] Convert gradients to smooth shades.
From:       "Alchemie foto\\grafiche" <fotocomics () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2009-06-27 10:48:19

> Convert gradients to smooth shades.
> My favorite printer specifies the above.  I am not
> sure exactly what
> is meant. In any case how do I assure this in Gimp?

Seems impossible say if may be done without know first what has to be done

 The meaning of "  Convert gradients to smooth shades." is far to be clear

But on the printer producer side should be a link, and maybe even a phone number to \
contact technical assistance, that is not useful only in case something break, but \
also to clear the sense of similar cryptic instruction

(this kind of assistance remain free and available also if the guarantee is expired, \
even if that model of printer was a old model no more in production )

Once is clear what has to be done then we may see how to accomplish in Gimp