List:       gimp-user
Subject:    [Gimp-user] how to remove coffee stain from scanned documents?
From:       Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu () realss ! com>
Date:       2009-06-27 8:47:55

Hello. I knew how to create coffee stain, there are too many
tutorials available for that but google always tell me what I knew. In
fact I don't need gimp to make coffee stain, I can simply pour coffee on
the print output. What I need is to remove coffee stain from a scanned
document.

In my case I think it should be easy because the document is printed in
blue color while coffee stain dark and red. A person can easily
tell documents from the stain, so should gimp. Can you recommend a
tutorial that I can follow, that solves similar problem?

Thanks
Zhang Weiwu